Friday, April 20, 2007

What's with 3?!

It's funny.. I have a forecast before while I was staying in Globe Telecom that the maximum length of service that I can render is 3 years.. Know why?!? My first job in Micro Device Service - Circuit Technology in The Fort as PCB Lay-out Engineer was lasted only for 3 weeks.. My 2nd job in National Transmission Corporation in Quezon City as Cadet Engineer only lasted for 3 months.. so here goes the pattern.. there should be number 3 involved?! so i guess my 3rd job should be lasted for 3 years.. and I am right.. I don't know what's the significance of number 3 in my career.. I ended my almost 3 years of stay in Globe Telecom and bid goodbye with my considered 2nd home and 2nd family..
____________________________________________________________

Funny might it seems.. but I need to discover what's the importance of 3 in my career.. I know that I should not be settle for 3rd.. coz I always strive hard to bring out the best in me.. Hopefully, here in my current job I should not stay for 3 decades.. hehehe.. but I will forecast again, I might probably stay here not 3 weeks nor 3 months coz I already stayed for 4 months here.. but mostly.. grrh.. it seems my radar is not working properly.. i cant see myself in the future.. hehehe.. just a forecast.. 3 quarters of this year.. ;p
________________________________________________

Let's see and find out for my fearleass forecast of 3 quarters.. heheh :D

4 comments:

poison ivy said...

hmmm... does the girl in the picture complete the series in terms of lovelife? :) first was... two was... then here comes the third?? o back to the first? :)

..ron.. said...

in terms of my career lng nman un.. not yet proven pa sa lovelife.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

heheh! panay kaya ang tanong sakin nung boss nating hapon dati nung umalis ka! nag-worry sila kung d mo nagustuhan pamamalakad nila! favorite ka kasi nila eh! heheh

..ron.. said...

i am not right with my fearless forecast.. :( but still there is a 3 on it. i ended my 3rd job for 13 months :)