Thursday, April 19, 2007

Easter in Vanuatu...

It's my first time celebrating easter away from home, relatives, and friends.. I used to celebrate easter before back in my province in San Miguel, Bulacan or having an out-of-town with my friends for a swim in a beach.. Last year, me, my AUSG friends, my sister, my younger brother, and my auntie went for easter vacation in Ilocos.. Northern part of the Phil is really good.. It's a 14-hr drive from manila before you reached Ilocos.. If my memory doesn't betray me, you need to passed the following provinces:

1. Bulacan
2. Pampanga
3. Tarlac
4. Pangasinan
5. La Union
6. Ilocos na ata??!! hehehe..

Above provinces are all big that's why it takes you longer to get there.. 1st stop was in Candon, Ilocos Sur.. den Paoay Church.. Laoag.. Vigan.. Bangui Windmill.. Burgos Light House.. and finally Pagudpud!!! Wheeww.. really had a great easter vacation last year with my friends and relatives..

Paoay Church with kaberks

Here in Vanuatu, there are two main religions.. Presbyterian and Catholic.. but they also celebrate the easter tradition same in the Philippines.. they also have novena reading and station of the cross..

Last good friday, my manager gave me a big easter egg chocolate.. He told me that its a tradition in Ireland.. nway, my boss is an irish.. a certified Irish coz he drinks too much beer.. duhh.. even I was influenced with his Irish culture.. drinking beer all night long and even during weekly meetings.. hehehe :D

Black Saturday seems to be a perfect day for me.. my day most probably not be complete without meeting her.. Jessica.. a chinese australian chick.. wheew.. fantastic and extraordinary!!!

Me and Jessica during easter party celeb

She's kind and intelligent.. multi-lingual.. she can speak chinese, italian, french, and fluent in english.. wheeww!! it seems that my internal organs are bleeding.. hehehe :D she stayed here only for 2 weeks because she needs to go back to sydney.. huhuhu :( but nway, with her 2 weeks of her stay here in Vila, we really had a great time.. i get to know more her and her family.. she has an interesting family and stories in life.. She told me that I am perfect.. but Im facing the hardest part, she will be leaving in 2 days time.. waahh.. is she the real one for me?!! why do these things need to be happened... duh!! my life still is not in a hurry.. no pressure.. still enjoying life being single.. and i know i can still meet other hot chicks here in the Island of Fire!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

astig! multilingual cia? ;p