Wednesday, April 18, 2007

spellbound.. finally i have a blog!!!

I never imagined myself that I'll be doing my own blog in my life.. Ayus din pala i2ng past time.. heheh :D aside from answering surveys in friendster bulletin, I find it interesting.. ;)
_______________________________________________________________

Turning point??!! ala kc ako magawa d2 sa Vanuatu.. den nung nkta ko blog ni mam ivy saka lang ako ngkainteres na gumawa ng blog.. :D
_______________________________________________________________

Also thanks to nat at shinare ung blog ni yol.. ganda ng blog nya.. worth reading.. you'll be entertained and at the same time with realization in social issues...
_______________________________________________________________

Hope I can always update my blog.. a collection of stories of real me.. SPELLBOUND!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

natuwa naman ako na isinama mo sa links mo ung blogpage ni yol! thanks! cge add mo din po ung sakin... www.lookattheheavens.blogspot.com

add/check mo din ung isang blogpage na controversial : www.cofibean.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!