Sunday, April 22, 2007

L'adieu n'est pas la fin.. ce n'est qu'un commencement..

Farewell is not the end.. but it's only a beginning of the new journey in our life..

January 04, 2007 marked my last day in GT Office.. Before that day everything seems to be smooth and ideal.. I really had a great relationship with my superiors, colleagues, and friends.. From GT Tower Office to BPI Buendia Office.. From Network Quality Department to Radio Network Engineering and Optimization Department to Radio Access Network Engineering Department.. From Phase 10 Project Support to Radio Network Projects to Radio Network Implementation.. From NCR Area Engineer to Radio Network Implementation – Post Integration Unit Head.. From Band A to Band B.. From my previous senior engineers to the new hybrid of fresh engineers, and from being thirst to quenched with knowledge..

I had experienced above all things while staying in Globe Telecom.. From always being left by my senior engineers, and witnessing the new hybrid of fresh engineers.. People go.. new faces come.. this is the cycle of life in GT.. Being left is always the hardest part of letting go.. I’d rather be the one who will leave than being left.. But reality hurts, one must not stop from dreaming and must challenge life to bring out the very best it may offer.. What matters most is that even we left that person, we know that somehow we have instill a legacy within their hearts.. People go but memory never fades..

**It’s not how many summer times we had to give to fall.. The early morning smiles we tearfully recall.. What matters most is that we loved at all..

*toink *toink – mam ivy’s fave expression.. :D


(RNI Team: Hershey, Fe, Jontue, Martin, Marc, Nat, Eman, Daisy, John, Gaea, Kitty, Ron, and Allan)
This might be my last picture in Globe as an employee.. But I know we can still have this captured moment even not inside the same seats in the office but I know it can be happened anywhere in our life.. This group is simply the best, they really make great things possible.. Cheer up RNI Team!! <*tsk *tsk.. no more RNI.. sad to say> but still, I want to take pride with the original casts of Phase 10 Project.. Ron, Marky, Gadi, Drich and Julie.. as what we called ourselves the Voltes Five!!! Who makes the Phase 10 project comes to reality..


Goodbye Sir Raul.. my former manager in Globe Telecom..

They say you can find the greatness of one person if you already left that person.. might be true.. My boss still plays a part in my career.. great disciplinarian.. maybe he just wants the team to have focus on directions.. and set goals in life.. to have the initiative to reached out your dreams.. and search for the brightest lights..

**twinkle twinkle little star.. How I wonder what you are…
hahaha ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss mo na kami noh? heheh! ;p

ang saya-saya nyo ng tatay mo sa pic ha! ;p