Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Travelling Asia..

Below are some of the countries I've been in Asia, and I can say travelling is really a passion and a sense of fulfillment:

December 18-24, 2008 - Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia
January 2 - 6, 2009 - Hongkong and Macau.

Below are some pictures taken during these trips:



Macau
Victoria Peak, Hong Kong

Hong Kong Island


Disneyland Hong Kong



Batam, Indonesia




JB, Malaysia





Sentosa Island, Singapore






Merlion Park, Singapore







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.

Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
how you presented it. Too cool!
Also see my site > get rid of acne scars