Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good to be back in Rio...

January 15, 2009 11PM - (GMT-3, Rio Time)
January 16, 2009 9AM - (GMT+8, Manila Time)

It was great being back again here in Rio, the second time I saw the praia of Copacabana, felt like I havent been here for long, in fact I just left Rio last December 2, 2008. There was something that touches my heart and for no reason a tear just fell down on my eyes.

Is it I just really missed Rio or being miles away again from my home? Nevertheless, I know this is what He wants me to direct.

Travelling for almost 2 days of circumnavigating half the world, my life has been very tired. But I am not complaining for this journey, because I chose and decided for this. Now its me being alone again, away from my loved ones and dearest friends. Fighting again for survival and struggles leading my journey here with the land of the Brasileiros. This place is not new to me anymore, being here for 9 months, maybe I can say somehow I know the "ins" and "outs" of this country, hopefully I may bring back again the energy I have as I struggled and survived for the last 9 months Ive been here in Brasil.

It will be a long journery again Rio, hopefully you will bear with me as always...

No comments: