Monday, June 25, 2007

Glance at Sydney…

Too bad.. I don’t have my camera with me that time when I visited the opera house.. huhuhuh.. :( I sold my w900i when I was in Vanuatu and I’m only using my Nokia 1100 phone with no camera… waaahh.. I don’t have any souvenir with me that time.. I even want to request for a favor with a stranger to take me a picture with his camera and just send it to my email.. but I don’t have the confidence to do it so.. tsk tsk.. baka isipin promdi ako.. hehehe.. what I did is just tour around the opera house, enjoy the scenery, and the climate.. that time the temperature is 15deg.. it’s too cold and I only have my maong jacket with me.. hehehe ;p malay ko bang malamig sa Sydney that time.. kala ko summer pa rin kc May 11 ako ngpunta dun.. It’s already winter season in Sydney that time.. poor boy!! Hehehe :D

Walking by in Circular Quay, where Opera House is located, I found the starbucks.. wheew.. finally after 4 months of being deprived of drinking coffee in starbucks, finally quenched my esophagus for drinking my favorite grande java chip.. :D

After the last sipped of my coffee, I decided to go to Town Hall where Sydney CBD is located, then I visited the Queen Victoria Building Shopping Mall.. the set-up is similar to Rockwell in Makati.. then I phoned my friend who is working in Nokia Sydney to see me in QVB.. after waiting for 30 minutes, finally she came to see me.. Then, we just went to her place, without knowing that day was her birthday because I was surprised because there are so many foods in her place.. ang galing ko talaga.. timing nga nman.. hehehe.. patay gutom.. hahaha ;p

I’ve met some Filipinos as well who are working in Nokia Sydney and some of her local colleagues.. It’s just too bad that I don’t have any documentations to post it on my blog.. but next time.. I see to it that I have my own digital camera with me.. I’m planning to buy a Canon Ixus i7.. to capture the moments next time I stayed in Sydney..

6 comments:

poison ivy said...

what happened to your new phone???

..ron.. said...

binenta ko ung w900i ko sa vanuatu den sa pinas pa ako bumili ng n95.. ala pa kong n95 nung time na un.. heheh :D

The King said...

May difference ba ang lasa ng Java Chip sa Pinas at Java Chip sa Australia? Hehe!

..ron.. said...

wala.. same lang cla.. hehehe ;p mgkaiba lng price ng java chip sa aus.. mas mahal ng kaunti.. :D

Anonymous said...

WE WANT UPDATES! WE WANT UPDATES!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.