Thursday, June 7, 2007

been so long...

it's been so long since i had my last blog.. almost a month since i posted my last blog entry.. im too busy in the Philippines last month that's why I have'nt updated any single blog entry.. Wheew, what a relief to be back in your home country.. it's really a home sweet home..
_______________________________________________

So sad yesterday (June 6), coz its my first time to be away and not to celebrate with the bday of my mom.. huhuhu.. :( as my mom said, just be strong.. and i know i can make it.. good thing that they were always there for me everytime i need someone to talk to and will turn insane here in vanuatu.. heheheh
_______________________________________________

watch out for my next blog entries:
1. top 10 i enjoyed much while staying in pinas
2. glance at sydney
3. home"sick"home once again..

kudos!!!

No comments: