Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ale Vanuatu...

February 25, 2008 Port Vila, Vanuatu – this time I was tested once again.. saying goodbye has been always accompanied me every time I need to accept a new project.. this is the 2nd time that happened to me and it seems that it doesn’t made me a strong person. It’s very difficult to tell someone who has been very dear to you to say the word “goodbye”.. yet its one word but its very difficult to say.. it seems that the attachment and bonding you’ve had hinders to say that word and there is that magnet that attracts and its very hard to let go.. Telling my friends in Port Vila that I’m leaving in less than a week time, my remaining days seem to be a very long and tiring days.. There are many sleepless nights for me and always thinking that do I need to leave Vanuatu? Why should I? I am happy staying here.. no problems.. no hassle.. living life at its best.. so what’s the reason for me leaving Vanuatu?!

Maybe this is really me.. contentment is really hard to achieved.. one must not stop from dreaming.. hoping.. and imagining.. every success will not be sweet without any risk to take at all.. and this will be the risk I need to take.. leaving Vanuatu and going to other part of the world despite of the luxury I am getting in Vanuatu, makes this all very complicated and hard for me to decide but I MUST TO!!!

People do really come and go.. there is no PERMANENT in this world.. its either you leave or you being left..

But at the end of the day, you should not forget that once in your life you came across with the persons you’ve met along your journey and they have played a significant role in our lives. I will surely miss Vanuatu and all my friends there. They have been very good to me and consider as my 2nd home and 2nd family. As what they say with the tagline in Vanuatu: “OTHERS call it paradise, but WE call it home”…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

..ron.. said...

Obrigado webcam!