Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baguio Weekend....

Horsey-horsey...
walking walking...
doggie doggie...
same same...
meet the aborigenes... heheheh ;p
Really miss going to Baguio. During my college days when I was still in the student coucil, everytime that there will be a delegation from my school to attend council forum, I represent my school most of the time and it was usually held in Baguio. That's why I almost memorized the ins/outs of Baguio City.. So I decided to bring my family in Baguio when I went back home in the Philippines.. This is the 2nd time that I bring my family with me in an out of town escapade.. The 1st one is in Boracay.. I still have a lot of plans for them, hopefully next time I may bring them out of the country.. Why not??!! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here

david santos said...

Excellent posting, Ron!
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Ansarap mo naman maging Kapamilya, haha! I'm looking forward to the day when I can afford bringing my family to an out-of-town vacation as well. :)

Bryan Christian Lacsamana said...

Langhiya ka Ron, d2 ka pala nitong Feb. Di ka man lang nagparamdam.
Well ako matagal na ring walang entry.Sobrang busy.Nyeta. Hay....

Masasabi ko lang sayo Ron, swerte ang pamilya mo sayo. You will reap a lot of blessings for that.

Visit ka sa Globe.Hanap ka na ng mga bossing dun.