Saturday, September 29, 2007

something unusual celebrating life @ 25!!!

Wheew.. I am already 25.. Before, i always think what should i do something unusual when I reached the age of 25.. something extra-ordinary and challenging.. one of my friend suggests that i should try sky diving, but unfortunately none here in Vanuatu, so what I just did is try the.... PARASAILING!!!

What a feeling!?! It feels that I am flying in the sky.. great sense of relaxation.. great view from the top to see the whole city of Port Vila.. great beach.. great scene.. great experience.. below are some of my pics during parasailing :)





2 comments:

Bryan Christian Lacsamana said...

Wow ang saya naman mag-parasailing.Anyway, Ron, hope you all the best in life for your 25th year.May the cherubims in heaven come down with their gifts of love, prosperity and peace of mind for your 25th leaf here on Earth.

Unknown said...

My plans for my 25th birthday? Mag-shopping sa Singapore with a friend. Usapan namin yun 2 years ago. Im about to turn 23, hindi pa ako graduate, habang siya ay busy nang nagpapayaman sa Philamlife, haha! Sana lang makapag-ipon ako in time! Haha!